Your Daily Photo Feed
Posted by David Ozanich — 5 Oct 2010
- Californians looking for a weekend excursion should think about heading to Morro Bay (seen above) for the Morro Photo Expo taking place October 22-24th. $129 gets you three days of classes with over 30 choices aimed at all skill levels. Among them will be a class taught by George Lepp, a noted nature photographer.
- I talked a little while back about the town of Braddock, PA whose residents are now the face of a new Levi’s campaign. NPR takes a deeper look at the deal, the campaign, and it’s desired effects, both for the town and for the brand.
- Recently deceased actor Tony Curtis was buried with his iPhone. Just thought you should know. Via Gizmodo.
- The Gaurdian’s Sean O’Hagan writes about the state of art photography in Britain. He thinks it doesn’t enough respect and wonders if the Brighton Photo Biennial, under its new leadership, can change that.
- Do take a moment to check out our interview with JPG member and instant film lover Ritchard Ton.