Your Daily Photo Feed
Posted by David Ozanich — 11 Oct 2010
- First up, Happy Columbus Day to American readers and Happy Thanksgiving to Canadian ones!
- The Paley Center for Media is offering up an exhibit of “rare early [John] Lennon images” from his Liverpool days as part of their expansive tribute to the Beatle who would have celebrated his 70th birthday this month.
- Europeans and those traveling through London in late January may want to check out Adventure Travel Live expo. There will be several photography seminars including “renowned travel photographer Steve Bloom, top wildlife photographer Chris Weston, and adventure and expedition photographer, Martin Hartley. Hosted by Chris Coe, photographer and founder of the prestigious Travel Photographer of the Year awards, these seminars offer a mixture of informative lectures and open panel discussion including audience questions.” All the info on attending here.
- Bill Cunningham, whom I’ve written about before, gives us his street style take on the wild and luxuriant Chanel show that was the highlight of Paris Fashion Week.
- This cast photo from the upcoming musical “Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown,” with Patti Lupone looking luscious in the blond wig, was the greatest image I saw all weekend. Tony Cenicola took it for the NY Times. You can read more about the show here.