Your Daily Photo Feed
Posted by David Ozanich — 13 Oct 2010
- Do take a moment and check out our interview with JPG member Faisal Almalki. That's his photo above.
- Award-winning Lonely Planet photographer Richard l’Anson discusses”6 Common Photography Mistakes (and How to Avoid Them)”.
- Photo Rumors says the Pentaxt 645D is coming to America. “The Pentax 645D body will cost $9,995.95 and the Pentax-D FA 645 55mm F2.8 lens will sell for $1,199.95. Both will start shipping in December of 2010.”
- Vince Aletti of the New Yorker on the MoMA New Photography 2010 show: “It’s possible to like this show - it’s smart and it’s stylish - and still find it annoying. If this is the direction photography is heading, I’m taking the off-ramp.”
- Today in time-lapse photography: Ken Murphy documents MUNI construction in San Francisco. “This was shot using a Canon A590, with CHDK installed (a firmware replacement for Canon cameras that enables all sorts of additional features). An image was captured approximately every 15 seconds,” writes Murphy on his Vimeo page.