Your Daily Photo Feed
Posted by David Ozanich — 20 Oct 2010
- National Geographic is peddling a new book by photographer Annie Griffiths titled “Simply Beautiful Photographs” that culls together highlights from their image collection. “Carefully chosen for their beauty, vision, and artistry, the images are organized according to their demonstration of photography’s most basic elements: light, composition, moment, time, palette, and wonder.” Their website has some tips and an extensive preview of the book. The photo above, by Michael Melford, is one of the examples.
- Photographers’ rights are upheld in court reports Gothamist.
- Have you seen those saucy pictures of the cast of ”Glee” taken by Terry Richardson for GQ?
- While we’re on the pop culture kick, here’s the 21 Best Portraits of Luke Perry at DragonCon. My favorite is the one below - that David Bowie in “Labyrinth” shirt is making me super jealous.
- A review of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX700.
- This video via PetaPixel has little redeeming value other than to remind us all to watch where we’re going. That said, it’s always hilarious to watch people fall down!