Rainy Days, Black Friday Deals, Sexy Hunks, Turkey-themed Wedding: Daily Photo Feed 11/24
Posted by David Ozanich — 24 Nov 2010
- Photographer Jim Richardson offers up tips for taking pictures in the rain like the one of above.
- Here is a big ol' list of photography-related Black Friday deals and rebates.
- The Awl has a photo tour that takes us backstage at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade studio.
- The Age says Photojournalism is struggling to find a place among social media.
- Life Magazine dusts off some photos of a turkey-themed wedding from 1947.
- It's chilly here on the East Coast of North America, so it seems like a perfect time to share photographer Melissa Rodwell's sexy and sunny poolside fashion shoot for Harper's Bazaar. There's few lighting tips in there, too, so it's not all just wet hunks - but that's reason enough to click play in my opinion. Via Strobist.