Tarantino Legos, Astrophotography, and Tom Cruise: Daily Photo Feed 11/5
Posted by David Ozanich — 5 Nov 2010
- A nifty look at the trippy work of landscape astrophotographer Laurent Laveder courtesy the Big Picture blog. He just published a book in French called "Moon Games" with scores of fun photos like the one above.
- Tom Cruise was suspended from the side of the world's tallest building - the Burj Khalifa in Dubai - and it was captured on film by some office workers caught unawares. See the pictures at DListed.
- Gothamist alerts us to a rare invitation from the Lower East Side Tenement Museum to come snap pictures inside their usually off-limits-to-photographers period rooms Saturday morning. That’s tomorrow.
- The Photo Argus offers tips on how to dramatically improve your photo's composition.
- Alex Eylar, who loves photographing Legos in unusual scenarios, mocked them up in famous scenes from cinema. That's "Resevoir Dogs" below.