Helsinki Snow, Nikki Finke, French Vogue, Egypt: Photo Feed 2/10
Posted by David Ozanich — 10 Feb 2011
- Is all this endless winter making you question your life, too? Zhao Changchun's photograph of the snow-covered steps of a church in Helsinki, Finland was brought to our attention by the fine folks at This is FYF.
- The Daily claims to have the first known photo in over a dozen years of powerful Hollywood blogger Nikki Finke.
- The Photography Blog reviews the new book "The Art and Business of Photography."
- Good news for fashionistas! New York Times fashion critic Cathy Horyn says that "French Vogue's new editor in chief, Emmanuelle Alt, wants to produce 'a real fashion magazine, with the best taste and incredible photography.'" That's her being photographed in Paris below.
- Lifehacker answers the question "How Can I Remove Personal Info (Like Location) From Photographs?"
- JPG Member Belal Hisham is uploading his photos from Egypt to his JPG account.
- Speaking of JPG Members, please check out this interview with JPG Member Alex Manne who discusses his time photographing war zones in the Middle East while a member of the National Guard. That's his photo below.