Daniel Radcliffe is "The Amateur Photographer", Kodak Music, Holga.D: Photo Feed 2/18
Posted by David Ozanich — 18 Feb 2011
- To be filed under WANT: The new Holga.D seen above. As the product description says, "Even though it's a digital camera, it retains the qualities and simplicity of the original Holga camera and brings back the joy and delayed gratification associated with good old analog photography." How lovely.
- Photos of the Jeremy Scott show at Fashion Week include this super swanky number:
- Movie News: Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe will play "The Amateur Photographer" which is based on the novel of the same name.
The story is set in the 1970's and follows a young man who discovers his artistic calling after being drafted by the denizens of a sleepy little New England mill town to serve as photographer of their most intimate moments.
- A photographer is documenting Humans of New York and apparently one of them "doesn't give a f**k." It's actually a great little story.
- Ever wanted to hear songs about Kodak that aren't Kodachrome? Here's your chance to hear "The Kodak Girl," "You Press the Button, We Do the Rest" and "The Girl From Kodak Town." They were all written between 1891 and 1917.