Get your Perestroika On! Russia Day Lomo LC-A+
Posted by Justin Case — 21 Jul 2011
Yes, we know that Perestroika preceded Russia Day by a leader and nearly a decade, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't 'restructure' your photographic arsenal in recognition of Russia Day, along with Lomography!
Lomography announced, today, the release of their Russia Day Limited Edition LC-A+, featuring all the great features you love and limited to just 2,000 units.
Wrapped in Italian red goat leather and decorated with fertility symbols, the Russia Day Lomo LC-A+ features the original Russian Minitar 1 Lens which started the Lomographic movement. The unit comes presented in a velvet box and includes a special LC-A+ camera strap which features a Russia Day emblem (one of 5 designs) and a Russia Day emblem for the camera (one of 5 designs).
- Minitar 1 32/2.8 lens
- Multiple exposure switch for easy, real-time double-exposures
- Expanded film ISO settings from 100 to 1600
- Cable release thread for shake-free nighttime and indoor shooting
- Hot shoe for external flash
- New hinge for easy interchangeability between film back and LC-A Instant Back+
To read more and find out how you can get yours (before they're gone), click here.
For a quick browse of great shots, check out the love-themed LC-A+ gallery.
Kinda old-school-eastern-bloc-Kremlin-cool! :)