new to this...spent most of my life in construction doing demolition and on a dark cold construction site...have always had an artistic side so when I was laid-off, I was still up by 5am and instead of picking up a hammer I picked up a camera.I may not have the best photography equipment available,just a little nikon cool pix but, what I do have is an eye for beauty and usually the only thing I have to do to my pictures..is straighten them,I'm usually in the right place at the right time <3
29 Sep 2012 — 5 views
29 Sep 2012 — 6 views, 2 favorites
28 Sep 2012 — 4 views
28 Sep 2012 — 6 views, 3 favorites
28 Sep 2012 — 6 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?