new to this...spent most of my life in construction doing demolition and on a dark cold construction site...have always had an artistic side so when I was laid-off, I was still up by 5am and instead of picking up a hammer I picked up a camera.I may not have the best photography equipment available,just a little nikon cool pix but, what I do have is an eye for beauty and usually the only thing I have to do to my pictures..is straighten them,I'm usually in the right place at the right time <3
29 Sep 2012 — 4 views
29 Sep 2012 — 4 views, 2 favorites
28 Sep 2012 — 3 views
28 Sep 2012 — 6 views, 3 favorites
28 Sep 2012 — 6 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?