I'm a stay at home mom who took up photography so I could get great pictures of my kids. Since my 2 kids very rarely sit still enough for me to catch a decent shot, I'm starting to lean towards still life/nature type things.....anything that sits still longer than a 2 year old! I'm very, very new to photography and have lots to learn. I tend to get aggravated with myself & my camera and sometimes have to just *walk away* =).
9 Dec 2008 — 30 views
9 Dec 2008 — 32 views
9 Dec 2008 — 35 views
8 Dec 2008 — 46 views
8 Dec 2008 — 36 views
8 Dec 2008 — 34 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?