I'm a stay at home mom who took up photography so I could get great pictures of my kids. Since my 2 kids very rarely sit still enough for me to catch a decent shot, I'm starting to lean towards still life/nature type things.....anything that sits still longer than a 2 year old! I'm very, very new to photography and have lots to learn. I tend to get aggravated with myself & my camera and sometimes have to just *walk away* =).
9 Dec 2008 — 30 views
9 Dec 2008 — 32 views
9 Dec 2008 — 35 views
8 Dec 2008 — 46 views
8 Dec 2008 — 36 views
8 Dec 2008 — 34 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: iphone 5s Picture Info
A: Do you know?