I am a 30-something VA native. Been enjoying shooting since i got my first instant camera at 7yrs, shooting more seriously since '96. Still love film, having my hands on the image from the moment i see it, develop it, & print it, but haven't had a darkroom for the last 5yrs. Am enjoying the instant gratification of digital. Truly believe that photography saved my life, made me notice more beauty and gave me the challenge of translating through the viewfinder...hoping to pass it along.
12 Feb 2009 — 49 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?