A reflection of life is seen through the lens of a camera~
many parts creating the whole.
We are the ones who choose which parts to capture.
Life is a blessing and I am grateful.
Photos often tug at my soul and prose arise from the well within me.
I may drop a bit of me in your comment box but don't worry ~ it won't bite.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?