Adri van Oudheusden
I am a photographer/artist/mom/cum counselor (psychology). I challenge myself by asking "What if ..." My camera is a Nikon D50 and I try to use it creatively, by panning, zooming, jumping up and down, turning the lens while pressing the shutter, etc. I am also involved in audio-visual. Currently I am exploring ways of having my images printed on canvas in order to generate some funds for a NPO for people suffering from Lewy Body Dementia.
31 Jul 2007 — 188 views
15 Jul 2007 — 197 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?