I am an American explorer, traveler, camper, coffee lover, and amateur photogrpaher. I live along the Northwest coastline. Waves, wildlife, ships in the harbor, rapidly changing weather, mysterious rainforests, and the possibility of giant banana slugs... inspiration is everywhere! My Nikon and I are on a quest to focus!
17 Nov 2013 — 7 views, 3 favorites
17 Nov 2013 — 6 views, 1 favorite
17 Nov 2013 — 4 views
30 Sep 2013 — 5 views, 6 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?