But you can call me Mimi
I'm a photography and printmaking major at URI. I try to stay original and stick to film photography and am extremely interested in learning alternative methods.
Favorite artists are Rene Magritte, Ernst Haeckel, Dali, Edward Weston, Jerry Uelsmann, Robert&Shana ParkeHarrison, Lori Nix, David Hockney, Michael Mazur, Phillipe Halsman and Duane Michals.
27 Dec 2009 — 50 views
22 Dec 2009 — 20 views
1 Nov 2009 — 58 views
30 Oct 2009 — 12 views
30 Oct 2009 — 58 views, 1 favorite
26 Oct 2009 — 34 views, 1 favorite
26 Oct 2009 — 16 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?