Sonia Raquel M.H.
I'm a freelance Graphic Designer for print. I've been performing my poetry around town. I'm also putting together my first poetry book with the intent to publish in Autumn 2011. In 2010, I was given an opportunity to exhibit some of my abstract expressionist paintings at a fundraising event in Tribeca. I am currently exhibiting my of my works at the Queens Museum of Art: http://bit.ly/qMofA2011
My background is multicultural and I'm a New York original.
Find me at: http://americanlatingirl.blogspot.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?