I'm a photographer /artist /writer residing somewhere between LA and Canada depending on the time of year. I'm might only be nineteen, but I've been doing this since I got my first camera six years ago. I'm not out to change the world. Just someone's world. someone's perspectives. someone's idea of what beauty is. I think far too few take the time to find beauty in the everyday. So I see life through a lens, doing my best to capture the little things that will make you think.
Find me at: http://www.myspace.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?