I'm a photographer /artist /writer residing somewhere between LA and Canada depending on the time of year. I'm might only be nineteen, but I've been doing this since I got my first camera six years ago. I'm not out to change the world. Just someone's world. someone's perspectives. someone's idea of what beauty is. I think far too few take the time to find beauty in the everyday. So I see life through a lens, doing my best to capture the little things that will make you think.
Find me at: http://www.myspace.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
29 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?