I am very new to digital photography and can't wait to learn new skills and techniques. All of your feedback is greatly appreciated.
I usually shoot with a Canon 400D Xti (with the 430EX II flash) - I am still getting accustom to it, so any and all advice is welcomed!
18 Jan 2009 — 156 views
18 Jan 2009 — 207 views
18 Jan 2009 — 152 views
15 Jan 2009 — 117 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
230 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?