Someone from India; who is trying his best to learn the basics of Photography. I love photographs of mountain, sunrise/sunset, nightshots & fascinating architechtures as well as photographs of people specially portraits in B/W. I use Canon EOS88 & Canon Powershot S5 IS. Not yet been able to convert the old film negatives to Digital images. Any expert on negative (transparency unit) scanners please do suggest.
25 Dec 2012 — 7 views
25 Dec 2012 — 12 views, 2 favorites
25 Dec 2012 — 11 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?