Albanian photographer born and raised in Albania and actually lives in Wisconsin USA. I graduated on Institute of Art in Albania in 1989 and graduate with Bachelor Degree of Video Production in 2004 USA. Photography has always been a part of my life. I started with my 35 mm camera when I was 14 years old up to my latest digital Pentax K10D. That interest now encompasses the digital realm. I enjoy shooting mainly landscape and architecture, however, I recently starting to enjoy “people” photo
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
17 Nov 2012 — 3 views
5 Jan 2011 — 4 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
417 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?