I did a lot of shooting in the early 80s, then got preoccupied with making a living and only touched my camera on vacations (so I have lots of travel shots). Now that I've retired I've gotten serious about photography again. Have had a few exhibits, won a few minor awards and such. The dream is somehow to make photography pay for itself!
Find me at: http://www.billrowleyphotography.com
21 Mar 2015 — 4 views
21 Mar 2015 — 2 views
21 Mar 2015 — 3 views
9 Jan 2015 — 7 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
249 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?