I'm a graphic designer from the Minneapolis area. I recently spent a year at a design school in Germany and saw some amazing things that has left me with a great need to do and see more of this world.
These photos are a journal of the past year.
7 Sep 2007 — 156 views, 1 favorite
28 Aug 2007 — 174 views, 2 favorites
28 Aug 2007 — 138 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
401 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?