I am a specialist horticultural photographer who has been in the industry for over twenty five years.
I have worked as stills photographer for lifestyle TV programs 'Backyard Blitz', 'Renovation Rescue',
'Better Homes and Gardens', and 'Burke's Backyard' - the latter for many years as their magazine photographer - shooting, creating and writing many of their do-it-yourself garden projects.
My work has appeared in various publications, including -‘Botanica’, ‘Botanica Roses’,
Find me at: http://www.brentwilsonphoto.com
27 Mar 2014 — 8 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?