Dan Busta has been shooting for 10 years and loving every day of it. He has been published in such publications as: ESPN The Magazine, Complex Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, Daily Bread Inline Skate Magazine, Inline Magazine, and Lotus Magazine. Formally trained at Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara. Dan’s work has earned him recognition from The San Diego Ad Club who honored him with their “Award of Excellence in Photography”, Photographer’s Forum Magazine published him in
Find me at: http://www.danbusta.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
208 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
224 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?