I am a photojournalism student and strive to see the beauty in all things. As photographers we must all stick together in our passion for our art, and in being visual ambassadors to the world. Always keep your love for what you do, and strive to support the starving artist in all of us. Above all, KEEP SHOOTING!!!!
It's amazing what people will allow you to do and where people will allow you to go while holding nothing but a camera.
17 Feb 2011 — 35 views, 3 favorites
17 Feb 2011 — 36 views
17 Feb 2011 — 33 views, 1 favorite
17 Feb 2011 — 32 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
138 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
200 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?