Hello! I've been playing a ton with my new camera and I love it. I enjoy taking pictures of anything and everything. I mostly shoot Macro, but I'm trying to learn how to shoot scenery. I just got photoshop and I've been playing around with that on my laptop. However, the colors that I see on my laptop don't seem to match what I see on my desk top. I'm working on this! Any advice and info always appreciated!
31 Aug 2011 — 10 views
15 Jun 2011 — 19 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
90 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
251 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?