I am a photographer who loves everyday objects and scenes. I have been selling my photographs at art fairs/shows, and have also had some success with galleries.
I am enthralled with this medium, and get a jolt of excitement each and every time I pick up a camera. I find that I enjoy exploring all aspects of photography, whether it's film, digital, or even plastic/toy cameras: I love it all!
Find me at: http://www.carusophoto.com
7 Apr 2013 — 11 views
7 Apr 2013 — 16 views
7 Apr 2013 — 38 views
7 Apr 2013 — 10 views
7 Apr 2013 — 12 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
28 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
91 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?