I'm not a professional photographer. I am a spontaneous person and I like to click anything which I like at that moment. Photography is an outlet of my thoughts & emotions.. I would love to hear your views and suggestions on my photos and stories. Do express yourself without hesitation as I love to learn new things. Thanks for your visit !
16 Jan 2013 — 14 views, 1 favorite
19 Nov 2012 — 15 views, 1 favorite
9 Apr 2010 — 96 views, 7 favorites, 7 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?