I am a PhD student in Neuroscience @ University of Turin, Italy.
I love to capture moments through photographs; nature and animals are my favourite subjects even if I would like to be able to make good photos to people, to capture emotions and feelings.
"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." [Henri Cartier-Bresson]
3 Mar 2011 — 7 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
66 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?