Been trying to get a camera all my life that i could take decent photos with finally i found my parents camera and have been shooting away ever since. i believe within the first 3 days i had it i took over 1000 photos and only chose to keep a hand full. i have never taken any photography classes nor do i have any really great camera. just a Sony Cybershot. with the standard lense. i would like a camera i can manually focus but for now i have to make due
23 Apr 2010 — 41 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
411 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?