Been trying to get a camera all my life that i could take decent photos with finally i found my parents camera and have been shooting away ever since. i believe within the first 3 days i had it i took over 1000 photos and only chose to keep a hand full. i have never taken any photography classes nor do i have any really great camera. just a Sony Cybershot. with the standard lense. i would like a camera i can manually focus but for now i have to make due
23 Apr 2010 — 41 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: iphone 5s Picture Info
A: Do you know?