I am and have been hooked on photography for several years. Started with film and got away from it for too many years until digital became what it is. I am lucky to live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my wife and three grown kids two of which love photography too. I enjoy the outdoors, hiking, backpacking, skiing, airplanes, cars, motorcycles and travelling all of which compliment photography. The talent and creativity on this site are incredible!
6 Sep 2010 — 47 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?