I'm an aspiring graphic designer, photographer, linguist, and concert pianist.I like to live my life as if it was a Wong Kar Wai film. I am in love with abstractions and asymmetry. I admire photography that is jarring to the senses, whether it is through anger or pathos. I want to see the other side of life...
Find me at: http://ChungkingExpressions.blogspot.com
2 Mar 2011 — 1 view
2 Mar 2011 — 2 views
2 Mar 2011
2 Mar 2011 — 3 views
1 Sep 2010 — 16 views, 1 favorite
1 Sep 2010 — 29 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?