I am a french photographer from Quebec, Canada.
I use a Canon Rebel XS with mostly a 30mm F1.4 for my portraits, and a regular 55mm for all the other stuff. Hope you like my work.
I hope to learn a lot from you guys, and hopefully, you'll want to learn more about my work also :)
21 Feb 2013 — 11 views
15 Dec 2012 — 13 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?