I enjoy all aspects of photography. I prefer landscape and nature photography the most, however, since the birth of my son I do enjoy candid portraits of him. Currently I am back in school, so I don't have as much time as I would like to take pictures. I still take the time to look at photos online as often as I can. I believe it helps my own creativity to see what others are doing. I think it helps with composition and technique as well.
24 Jan 2010 — 27 views
24 Jan 2010 — 26 views
25 Jul 2009 — 71 views, 1 favorite
27 Apr 2009 — 97 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?