I am an Italian photographer from Florence, Italy
I began to practice photography with no particular style. I belong to the generation of photographers borned in the dark room and evolved to embrace digital media. I mostly developed my skills using a self-train approach. My works are based on 35mm camera systems (film & digital) as well as other preferred techniques include X-process, Lomo and 6x6.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?