Clint Adam Smyth
I graduated from the photographic arts program at the Alberta College of Art & Design. Upon graduation I received a scholarship to study photography and art history in Florence, Italy. From Italy I moved on to Stockholm, Sweden, where I worked as a photographic assistant. Since my return to Canada (Toronto), I have worked as a commercial and fine-art photographer, and have shot everything from fashion spreads to advertising. Lately I have been shooting some rock videos and commercials.
Find me at: http://www.clintphoto.com
2 Jul 2009 — 46 views
2 Jul 2009 — 43 views
2 Jul 2009 — 45 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?