Willie Earl Sims is the Christian author of the book, The Family and the Trinity, which is soon to be released. Willie has the heart of a visionary artist, whether he is photographing, writing, restoring a vintage automobile, carving wood, painting a picture, or even cooking in the kitchen with his wife, he has a unique vision for everything he creates.
1 Nov 2009 — 23 views
28 Oct 2009 — 23 views
27 Oct 2009 — 22 views
27 Oct 2009 — 21 views
27 Oct 2009 — 23 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?