I am an amateur. I'll give you that. I've only just started photography as a hobby and am fastly growing addicted to it. I owe my spark of interest into photography to my first teacher, Mr. Don Frazier. I hope to get better as I go and feel that there are many things to learn from your surroundings.
19 May 2010 — 22 views
19 May 2010 — 15 views
19 May 2010 — 21 views
19 May 2010 — 23 views
19 May 2010 — 19 views
19 May 2010 — 33 views
17 Aug 2009 — 37 views, 1 favorite
17 Aug 2009 — 24 views
17 Aug 2009 — 33 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?