I am a new student at NYIP (New York Institute of Photography), and taking their Professional Photography course... a long time lover of photography but never able to afford the time and cost to really indulge myself with it, I am taking steps towards a rewarding past time and career of capturing those special moments that will never come again! The excitement I have for this is nothing short of electric! And I'm oh-so-glad I found JPG!
4 May 2009 — 47 views, 1 favorite
4 Jan 2009 — 62 views
4 Jan 2009 — 58 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
181 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
212 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?