I am a native of Beirut, Lebanon.
Architect by profession, photography came early and naturally to me; i use my sensibility searching for the human element, to show the voice vibrancy of streets, stones, spaces and all these dwellings that have been lived in and experienced, that represent emotions both of places and encounters.
I am both architect and aesthete, drawing out through the images of my subjects that which might otherwise remain unspoken.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?