I am an artist and photographer from Washington, D.C., now living in San Antonio and I work in both traditional and digital media. Some of my experiences as an amateur photographer include representation in exhibits at the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History and the Kathleen Ewing Gallery in Washington, D. C., as well as publication in Nature's Best magazine.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?