I am an amateur photographer trying to improve my photographic abilities. In my real life, I am a scientist who heads a research lab at a comprehensive cancer center in Philadelphia. Our work is focused on developing new agents to treat breast and ovarian cancer. I travel for work and enjoy taking photos of the people I meet and places I go...
Any constructive criticism is welcome!
Find me at: http://flickr.com
13 Feb 2011 — 11 views, 2 favorites
31 Oct 2010 — 18 views, 1 favorite
21 Mar 2010 — 47 views, 1 favorite
9 Mar 2010 — 48 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
34 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
94 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?