Hi, I guess I would call myself an 'enthusiast' photographer, who likes to take photos here and there, although I don't get as much time to spend on photography as I would like to.
I was taking photography seriously for a while a few years ago with my 35mm Minolta and Bronica 6 x 4, now I use digital and rarely film.
My main subject interests are landscape/travel and figure photography.
- +JPG+ since November 2012
18 Feb 2011 — 33 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
249 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?