I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. My life has been a path that no one has taken but "Me" and I live it through my camera's eye.
“My portraits are more about me than they are about the people and places I photograph.”
I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.
Ansel Adams once wrote;
“You don't take a photograph, you make it.”
25 Jan 2014 — 1 view
24 Jan 2014 — 12 views, 2 favorites, 1 comment
In "Photo Challenge: Smooth and Rough Around the Edges"
24 Jan 2014 — 6 views
24 Jan 2014 — 3 views, 1 favorite
24 Jan 2014 — 2 views
24 Jan 2014 — 3 views
24 Jan 2014
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?