trying to be serious about my photography without being anal about it. I'm not so much into the technical side of how it all works but I know enough tech stuff to know what doesn't.
"I am" primarily into model photography as "I am" hoping to break into the fashion industry. I am always looking for ways to make my images punchy and thought provoking... (and at least nice to look at.)
Find me at: http://www.disenchantedphotography.com
13 Feb 2009 — 86 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?