I am currently in a state of flux. I graduated from the University of Montana with my BFA, emphasis in Photography in the spring of 2008, interned/freelanced for the Missoula Independent Newspaper for a year following my graduation, traveled in Italy and England for a short while and then packed up my life and moved to New Zealand. I recently returned to the states, where I am in the midst of figuring out my next grand adventure. I am pursuing a career in travel and documentary work, and I plan
Find me at: http://www.ashleysears.com
22 Aug 2009 — 111 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
226 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?