I am the granddaughter of a professional photographer. I could learn so much if he were here today. I suspect he would not approve of the equipment we have to work with today. He was an aerial photographer while serving in the Army during WW I. I decided to use a camera as therapy during cancer treatment. I have not had time in the last 4 or 5 years as I was/am a caregiver. I hope to find time soon to take a course and once again get serious about pursing this love.
28 Feb 2012 — 3 views, 1 favorite
28 Feb 2012 — 1 view
28 Feb 2012 — 3 views
28 Feb 2012 — 2 views
9 Jul 2010 — 7 views
9 Jul 2010 — 6 views
5 Oct 2009 — 23 views
30 Sep 2009 — 51 views
14 Dec 2008 — 50 views, 1 favorite
14 Dec 2008 — 35 views
14 Dec 2008 — 39 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?