I started shooting about 2 years ago. My brother was into photography and his work inspired me to try it out too! I have upgraded from a P&S to a Nikon DSLR over the last couple of years. I love photography and because I have limited drawing/painting abilities, photography gives me an instant canvas and result. So, for a frustrated artist, it is perfect for me! I have a ton to learn and plan on taking classes and adding to my equipment bag! I welcome all comments and suggestions! THANKS!
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
13 Nov 2008 — 62 views
30 Dec 2007 — 99 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?