I love life, really ... I care about other people, and I want people to see the beauty in themselves, and ultimately, in each other. I love to read, write, spend time with my husband and son Eli, family and friends; I enjoy the simple things and I love capturing moments, whatever they might be! Life is good, and it's what you make of it that matters most! Success isn't in the things you have, but in the moments and experiences that life brings.
Find me at: http://heysistersphotography.blogspot.com
3 Aug 2012 — 14 views, 1 favorite
3 Aug 2012 — 3 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?